Attend A Meeting of the VDC
Register to Attend:
- Consult the calendar of upcoming meetings
- RSVP your attendance at least five days in advance of a specific meeting -- we need an accurate headcount for dinner! To do this:
- Click on the "Count Me In!" button at the top of a specific month's announcement on the current calendar.
- Fill out and submit the online registration form that magically appears.
- 6:00 pm
- Gather in the lobby of the VDC clubhouse du jour for wine, cheese, and networkng
- 6:30 pm
- Head into the meeting room for the evening's presentation when the VDC Goddess rings the Club cowbell; listen to an interesting presentation; ask provocative questions.
- 7:45 pm
- Adjourn for a casual but yummy buffet dinner, more networking, and an opportunity to schmooze with the speaker.
- 8:30 pm or so
- Wander home happy, intellectually stimulated, well fed, and already looking forward eagerly to next month's meeting.
Hope to see you for Dinner at the Club, its more fun than you can shake a syringe at!
*Donated by an actual cow, via VDC members from the University of Georgia School of Veterinary Medicine.