Become a CFAR Member
- Membership in an interactive community of science that is committed to moving HIV/AIDS research forward domestically and globally
- Priority access to the research support services of the CFAR Cores
- Membership in Interdisciplinary Research Groups, in line with your research interests
- A subscription to the weekly CFAR e-newsletter,"The Network News"
- Poster printing services
- CFAR Investigator:
An Emory faculty member, at any level, who has an interest in HIV / AIDS research.
- Adjunct CFAR Investigator:
1) A faculty member from another academic institution.
2) A researcher from a non-academic organiztion that actively engages in HIV /AIDS research
- Associate CFAR Investigator:
A post-doc or research fellow who is actively engaged in HIV /AIDS research.
- Affiliated CFAR Members:
A graduate or undergraduate student at Emory University or Morehouse School of Medicine who is engaged in supervised HIV /AIDS research.
- CFAR Research Staff
An employee of CFAR or of any of the projects that it directly supports.
This form will collect information for display on our website.